Academic Year 2021 (first semester)
The Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Dentistry, at the Master and Doctorate level, announces the opening of applications for the selection of candidates to fill the remaining vacancies for the first semester of 2021, in the period from 04 to 29 January 2021.
Registration will only be done online
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- Copy of the identity card or other identity document with national validity for Brazilian candidates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Marriage;
- Copy of the CPF (Individual Taxpayer);
- Copy of academic transcript of graduation courses;
- Copy of the front and back of the Diploma Course Masters (only Doctorate);
- Copy of graduation diploma of course recognized by MEC;
- Copy of Transcript of the Master's Degree recommended by CAPES (only Doctorate);
- Documented curriculum vitae (preferably, Lattes);
- Enrollment fee in the amount of BRL 45.00 (**);
- Copy of payment receipt of the enrollment fee.
Foreign candidates must submit as well:
- Copy of the National Register of Foreigners (RNE) or evidentiary document as regards regular residence in Brazil;
- CELPE-BRAS Certificate of sufficiency in Portuguese language (http://portal.inep.gov.br/acoes-internacionais/celpe-bras). May be accepted the protocol of enrollment in the examination.
Candidates who have undergraduate or Master's Degree in foreign institutions must present the following documents:
- Copy of the school history and diploma of the undergraduate course duly revalidated, according to the current legislation, except when dealing with international agreements, as long as incorporated by Brazil.
- Copy of the academic record and the Master's Degree, duly recognized by the Brazilian program recognized by CAPES, for the candidates for the Master's or Doctorate Degree.
(*) The registration fee must be paid per bank slip generated at the end of the registration form online.
The bank payment slip shall not be paid in the treasury department of UNIP.
Applicants must send digital copies of documents, in PDF format, to the e-mail: email@example.com. Only legible copies and original sizes will be accepted.
In case of approval in the selection process, all documents must have their originals presented at the time of enrollment.
Entries will not be accepted with partial delivery of documentation or documents illegible and that do not strictly comply with the established in this public notice.
The selection of the Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Dentistry at the level of Master's Degree and Doctorate comprises:
Step I - Eliminatory
The enrollment shall only be validated upon payment of the bank payment slip and sending full documentation within the time limit set.
Step II - Only for approved candidates in Phase I
Written examination, proof of proficiency in English - Master's Degree.
Written examination, proof of proficiency in Spanish - Doctorate.
For the English language, the applicant may submit TOEFL proficiency exam of proven or similar, valid for 6 months and score 230 points at least to Master's Degree and score 400 points at least do Doctorate.
For the Spanish language, the applicant may submit proficiency examination of evidence in recognized institution, valid for 6 months.
STEP I - REGISTRATION AND DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
From 04 to 29 January 2021
The registration will only be validated by paying the bank slip and sending the complete documentation within the stipulated period.
STEP II - EXAMINATION FOR SELECTION OF CANDIDATES APPROVED IN PHASE I
February 1, 2021 (Monday), starting at 10 am - Interview, written test and proficiency test.
IMPORTANT: The interview will be conducted through videoconference, using the Zoom software. The written and proficiency tests will be carried out by the Google Forms platform. The links to the interview (Zoom) will be sent later by email. We request prior registration in the Zoom application (https://zoom.us/pt-pt/meetings.html).
RESULT OF SELECTION
February 2, 2021 (Tuesday), after 4 pm - Disclosure of approved
February 3, 2021 (Wednesday) at 1 pm - Meeting with the approved
Enrollments must be made in person, at the Program Secretariat, between February 4 and 5, 2021, when the candidate must:
- Submit the following original documents:
a) Identity card or other identity document with national validity for Brazilian candidates
b) CPF (Individual Taxpayer);
c) Birth or Marriage Certificate;
d) Academic Transcript of the Undergraduate Course recognized by MEC;
e) Graduation diploma of course recognized by MEC, registered;
f) Copy of Transcript of the Master's Degree recommended by CAPES (only Doctorate);
g) Copy of Transcript of the Master's Degree (only Doctorate);
h) 2 3x4 photographs (recent);
Foreign candidates must submit as well:
i) National Register of Foreigners (RNE) or evidentiary document as regards regular residence in Brazil;
j) CELPE-BRAS Certificate of sufficiency in Portuguese language. May be accepted the protocol of enrollment in the examination.
Candidates that have a degree in foreign institutions must submit the following documents:
k) Academic transcript and graduation diploma duly revalidated, according to current legislation, except in the event of international agreements, provided that are incorporated by Brazil, for candidates to Master's Degree.
- Sign the Contract for Provision of Educational Services;
- Make the choice of the subjects to be studied in the semester;
- Take the bank payment slip for the payment of the registration.
Address of Secretariat Postgraduate (Stricto Sensu) of UNIP:
Rua Dr. Bacelar, 1212 - 4th floor - Vila Clementino - São Paulo - SP
ZIP CODE 04026-002
Secretary of Program: Daniele Mota
Hours: Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 10:00a.m to 4:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m, and Saturdays (except holidays) from 8:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m.
START OF CLASSES
February 8th, 2021 (Monday)
Candidates approved in this Selection Process will have 50% DISCOUNT in their tuition fees in the year 2021 and 40% DISCOUNT from 2022. The Graduate Program in Dentistry has PROSUP scholarships offered by CAPES